Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's Official

I have a blog. The internet world is a better place now. Come to laugh, come to cry, come to question, come to get mad, come to giggle, come to empathize, and if you don't like it.....leave. But, you'll love me. I have the courage to say what others won't, and whether you agree with what I say or not, it's a breath of fresh air. I am going to try to stay away from all mundane posts (such as, we played with friends today and had lunch and it was fun and we all smiled). BORING! So, pour yourself a drink, kick your feet up, read my blog, and somehow be changed. Welcome to the dark side - we have cookies.

2 comments:

  1. I love being mundane, but I can't WAIT to see what you post! Can I put you on my blogroll? Do I win a prize for being the first one to comment? Want to come over and play Thursday? I'll make sure the kids fight, we don't eat lunch, it is no fun, and everyone fights :O)
    CAN"T WAIT TO SEE MORE LADY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I poured myself a stiff drink, and have put my feet up...now I need more shit to read!

    ReplyDelete