Friday, December 24, 2010

Update 2

Josh is rushing off to Children's with Emmelia. She was gasping for air and wasn't able to breathe. I know this sounds silly on Christmas Eve, but I ask that you directly pray that Emmelia be admitted to the hospital. I am scared silly about her medical outcome here at home, but I know that she will get round the clock quality care that she so desperately needs right now. She NEEDS to be constantly watched through medical care at this point and I hope that Children's recognizes that. Also, please pray for my broken heart as she was sobbing "Momma!" as Josh drug her out the door. I can't go or even visit her if the admit her because of myself being contagious. Daddy is there, but as you all know, that is just not the same!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment