Friday, December 24, 2010

Short and Sweet

I want to update you, but I am emotionally and physically exhausted. So I am gonna make this short and sweet. Emmelia is doing better. She responded well to the meds that they were giving her at the hospital and the doctor said she doesn't have the fluid and gunk in her lungs that I do. She was sent home with more/new meds and we feel much better about her physical well being. Now we have several rough days of recovery ahead of us. Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone for your overabundance of prayers and support. We have amazing family and friends. I don't know how other people make it through struggles without the support system that I have. Enjoy your Christmas morning with your family and be thankful for good health!

No comments:

Post a Comment